Anal?(WTMI)

Do any of you out there like anal sex? I really don't like it but I let SO do it from time to time as a special treat. I could really use some tips on making it not hurt so bad, I try to relax but it is really uncomfortable for me and it leaves me sore for days afterwards. We use tons and tons of lube, but it really doesn't seem to make it hurt any less.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My fiance is into anal and I let him go in there every once in a GREAT while! lol. I do my best to stay relaxed and he'll even give me a butt massage....lol, I lay on him reverse cowgirl and he'll massage my butt and SLOWLY insert pinky, rub a bit, insert pinky, rub a bit, insert index finger and so on........that'll get me loosened up and relaxed by the time we use "him" to go inside me. It'll be uncomfortable at first but once he gets going I'll actually enjoy it as long as I have some clitoral stimulation.

ANNNNND.....this is where that anon button sure does come in handy!!!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• tried it once, NOT a fan!!! lol
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• KYJelly!
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't have any tips for you but I understand why you don't like it! Ugh! My dh want me to have anal with him but I just cant! It hurts :(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I hate it, dh doesent really like it either, he knows it hurts too much!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't like it either. It hurts entirely too bad. If you relax it makes it much better, but still not better enough for me to stand it, lol. I just think that buttholes weren't made to have things stuck up them, so it's gonna hurt quite a bit until your butt gets used to it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• OUCH.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Get drunk...lol... If you trash yourself you won't feel a thing...lol...

NOT TRUE
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't mind it, but I always make sure im completely relaxed before he goes at it or else it hurts like hell. We don't even do it that often anyway, I just let him from time to time to spice things up a bit for him.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I hate it. I do not wana feel like I have to crap in the middle of sex. Ick! And that sh*t hurts.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010