Save Me Im Gone...

ahhh what to say.. im in the "waiting" period to see if im pregnant its soo killing me! anyone want to tell me about there CRAZY SUPER EARLY SIGNS lol of small changes in there body...?? or cervix lol... pain cramps..?? implantation bleeding.. i want some stories.. and to know what discharge is like.. i know its too soon for me to tell.. but as many do women read books and website i want to hear from real mommies!!!! what was ur 1st month like!??

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the only thing that ever told me before a missed period was with our last baby, hubby told me I was pregnant because I smelled different, not bad, just different. We argued for about a week over it before I actually did miss and tested. Sure enough I was.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I had implantation cramping...and I started having weird ass dreams as soon as I conceived...like literally the next day. lol. good luck to you...the waiting part is the worst!!!!
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• my boobs started getting bigger and really tender
    kyliekye90

Answer by kyliekye90 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• did i mention that my husband was the one to say i needed to take a pregnancy test and wen i asked why he said because my boobs were getting bigger! crazy right?
    kyliekye90

Answer by kyliekye90 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The only thing that happened to me was that my breasts were really REALLY sore. Everyone else talks about this big long list of things that they felt that early on, but I didn't feel any of that. No nausea or anything. My breasts got larger in the first 2 months, too.
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I was under a fertility dr. so I got a blood test as soon as you possibly can. 2 days before my breasts were tender and sore, I was SOOOO tired I fell asleep by 7-8 pm, and I could smell everything very vividly! I had moments of nausea, but that didn't really take hold until I was about 7 weeks along.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• when i was pregnant in april 09 i knew i was by the cramps were differnet this last time i didnt know i only took the test to prove my co-worker she was wrong i wasnt and when i was 4 days late i took one more sents i still didnt get my period and guess what i was pregnant and now tomorrow ill be 37 weeks
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• well im only about 2 months now but my 1st month... i couldnt sleep on my stomach cos it hurt my boobs so bad everything hurt them even my bra, i had veryvery bad hip/back/stomach cramps, certain smells make me go ew, and i was gagging over nothing alot! so i took a test one day cos my SO was like its just anxiety and told me to relax and it came back positive.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 12:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010