Babys and Pregnancy

so the other day my and my sister in law were talking about her being pregnant and me thinking that i might be! well today wen i got to my parents my mom told me "i dont want you to get mad but i have to tell you somthing, i have had this strong feling that u either are pregnant again or are going to be soon! ive been hsving really strong feelings and this has never happened to me before so i think this is real!" im so crazy going insane i think this may be happening and my mom just sealed the deal wut do you guys think? im suppoed to have my period on the 3rd of july so wut shld i do? is it soon enough for a p.t? my sis inlaw found out at 2wks pregnant with a home p.t but her hormone might just be stronger!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i took the dollar store test with my last preg and this one my last one i found out 3 w 3 d this one i was 4 w 4d
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• An early response test (one that specifically says it's "accurate up to 5 days before a missed period") might give you an accurate response, but that's not guaranteed. I would save my money, if it was me.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I went to the dollar tree and got a cheep test it the same ones they usr at the health dept. And it worked 5 days sooner to. Its cheap and it works. Good luck!
    Gonna-hav-A-BOY

Answer by Gonna-hav-A-BOY at 11:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have to agree with the first response, you have that possibility of getting an accurate answer before your missed period, but if you read the fine print it tells you the odds of how accurate it is before your missed period and 5 days out its only like 50 something percent accurate, it goes up a bit each day but it doesnt get extremely accurate until AFTER your missed period. Try to wait it out!!! I know its hard, but I dont want you to waste as much money as I did lol. GL!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010