Its ok you can tell me Im crazy!!! I must be...

I must be crazy...I have been convinced Im pregnant but all the test say neg (home tests). I have had bouts of nausea for months! Just come on like waves for no reason. Cravings not for strange food just bad cravings. Sore breasts which finally subsided. Frequent very frequent urination. Thirstr OMG the thirst!!! My stomach is so swollen like and I have only gained 1.8 lbs. Heres the kicker im on Mirena. But this has been months now. I havnt gone to the doc yet they couldnt get me in till July cause its no rush ya know lol! Went to planned parenthood they did a urine test negative again! Whats wrong with me? Is it possible to have negative tests the entire time ur pregnant? Is there somethign else to explain all of this??? My apt is July 7th but I am just looking to get some input from other women cause Im at a loss here. I am the mother of 2 already you would think Id know all this by now. Thanks Ladies!!!

mommy2betwice

Asked by mommy2betwice at 11:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you need to see your doctor. It could be that hormonal problems are causing all of this.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• it could be a hysterical pregnancy
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 11:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• go see a diff doctor...many times women on bc can have all the symptoms of being preg because the bc tricks it into thinking it actually is. But months of it is ridiculous....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Is your brain playing games with you. That happens to me all the time and my hormones go as far as to make my period weeks late making me do tons of prego test and my period doesnt come till I'm totally convince that I'm not prego... You are not crazy your brain is trying to make you believe something that is not...lol...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 11:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• hysterical pregnancy?
    mommy2betwice

Comment by mommy2betwice (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would be worried about it being something like a thyroid issue or diabetes. Get in to see your doctor and tell them it ISN'T something you can wait on.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Mirana is over 99% effective. The chance of you being pregnant is very small. Some to the things you mentioned can be side effects of hormonal birth control and some can be for other reasons. You can be thirsty because it's summer and have to pee all the time because you drink so much.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You do realize that all of those symptoms can be associated with illness and menstration?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You do realize im not stupid right? Of course I know that. However I dont menstrate ever due to ther mirena and Id like to know what illness has these symptoms all together. I was not looking to get bashed or judged. I was just curious what others had to say. So yeah thanks
    mommy2betwice

Comment by mommy2betwice (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• How long have you had the mirena? It can cause pregnancy symptoms, so that could be why you have that nagging pregnancy feeling. I would suggest getting a blood test to rule it out completely.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010