how can i handle four out of control kids

my four grandkids just moved in and they are ages 5,6,8,10 and always frighting talking back trying to tell me and my daughter what they are going to do i work part time and she works part time she need a good sitter that can handle them . what do i do to keep the arguing down? i know they are going though things to but thire has to be a happy place thanks moms!

goditrust

Asked by goditrust at 11:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Try reading the books How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Siblings Without Rivelry.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Take everything out of their rooms. I have 4 kids 6 1/2 and under. I send them to their room when they do things they know they shouldn't.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Duct tape.  Copious amounts of duct tape.

I'm kidding but sometimes I wish I could, especially with my 10yo (she has behavior issues and tries my patience).  I have 4 (ages 4, 7, 8 and 10) and they have been driving me nuts lately.  They used to behave for the most part but then my husband moved away (long story) and now they are out of control and I'm too exhausted to deal with them (pregnant but also dealing with depression and some kind of long term fatigue that is threatening to destroy my life).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2010