high chance of MC after having mirena IUD removed?

I had my Mirena IUD removed on the 8th, and we started TTC right away. Now im hearing that if you conceive soon after having an IUD removed, you have a high chance of having a MC. is this true? What % of chance is it that someone would have a MC if they were to get preg. right away? Also I'm hearing a lot of women say that they were very fertile, like higher then normal, when they had the IUD removed. is this true, or is that one of those things that I just happened to have too many people around me at the same time who had this experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Health

• I have not heard of that before, but good luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've never heard of anything like that before either. My doctor told me you can start ttc right away.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• IDK... I've never heard of it... I just got mine removed a couple months ago. I've heard a few women say that they got pregnant TWO months after having it removed.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't know. I had an IUD, got pregnant with it, had it removed and miscarried. I was pregnant again the very next cycle. And he is almost 20months now!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010