Does anybody else LOVE the TV show Bones?

I am wishing as hard as I can it will never end but I know it will (probably too soon) :,(
Also which guy do you think is cute off Bones? I am assuming a lot of you may say Booth but I think Hodgins is so hot! (LOL probably b/c he is so much like DH though!) Sweets would come in second though... lol

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 11:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes I love it!!! I think Booth it cute :) But Hodgins is good looking too
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I love the show and watch reruns every day. I like Booth.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• bones and booth need to hook up cause the sexual tension has been there for YEARS
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Booth is the cutest guy for me. Hodgens comes in a very close second though. Sweets is cute, but not as cute as the other two.
    I love Bones and I do wish that it will never end. But in today's world of TV that is a sad rarity.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I DO.... Its the best show ever, and also House...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 11:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• loove it!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

No!! Kiss of death! Every show that does that gets canceled as soon as the 2 leads jump in bed.

I'm not fanatical about it. They're inconsistent with her "social problems". They'll show her understand why something is bad and she shouldn't do it, and then 6 or 8 shows she does it again and appears totally shocked when she's corrected on it. Honestly, I think I'd like the show more with a little less of her and a little more of everyone else. I'd love to see them bring back her boss from season 1 so they could do more ancient discoveries again instead of conveniently having a new modern corpse every week.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I used to watch every episode but l kinda have strayed away from it in the last year or so.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wish they would bring Zach back too .. i miss his clueless act! And I agree that as much as we all want them to get together I'm sure that will be the end of the show.... I am afraid next season will be the last!
    hotrodmomma

Comment by hotrodmomma (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• DH and I love Bones. We had a marathon last month and watched every episode.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010