Which serial killer is your favorite to read about?

i have a fascination with true crime so i was wondering who everyone else does who do they like to read or watch on tv, movies or docs.

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• None
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Eeeek! None.. I can read horror and all about people killing others and not be bothered... But serial killers wig me out! Killing as a crime of passion, no big deal I can handle that... killing for the pleasure of it... AHHHHHH!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Jack the Ripper.... I guess, if I had to choose.
    MoB.Monk

Answer by MoB.Monk at 11:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I love true crime books. I like reading ones about the Zodiac Killer, Jeffery Dahmar (Sp?), Jack the Ripper, and the Green River Killer.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I read TONS of true-crime, and seriously, I've read about so many that I can't choose at this point. I highly recommend Anne Rule if you haven't read her books, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• BTK (Dennis Rader) fascinates me the most of all serial killers i've read about. i'm also incredibly fascinated by charles manson, eileen warnos, and jeffery dahmer
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I too have an interest in true crime but I do not take pleasure in reading about serial killers per se. The part I am interested in is how they were caught, the officers that caught them, policing methods used to identify and capture them, etc. The suffering these beings inflict on their victims and the people who are left in the aftermath of their existence is disgusting. Learning to identify potential killers early, the behaviours they exhibit, the things that are almost "unique" to their warped and sick personalities and how to catch them with minimal damage to the innocent public is more what I am interested in.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• has to be the Zodiac killer...it just amazes me (in a bad way) how evil some ppl are and how they can get away w/ it! ive watched several documentaries and read countless books, but still cant get enough...i even enjoyed the movie.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I read a lot of true crime. I think the one of the most interesting was Herb Baumeister because he lived right in my area.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 11:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i LOVE Ann Rule!!! her books are awesome!
    Ericha7

Comment by Ericha7 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010