Whats up with all these women who are on some type of birth control but still have this pregnancy bug?

Its like they WANT to be pregnant. No you are probably not, you are taking birthcontrol, unless you just want to be! I do know that accidents do happen but why are so many women always on here asking if they can be pregnant while on "such and such" birth control. Could it be they really want to be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because the BC mirena seems to be notorious for causing pregnancy symptoms, and not many women are aware of that side effect until it happens.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 11:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Well yes, OR they could be pregnant. Contraception is not 100%
    .
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• There are LOTS of reasons why a woman may think she's pregnant and some women just like to know the possiblities. Yes, some Im sure do want to be pg and some probably dont. I asked a question a while back because I was having symptoms but I am on bc and do NOT want to be pg so it would not have been a good thing for me.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Well, BC can mimic early pregnancy symptoms, so if a woman isn't used to her BC causing this, it's only feasible that she'd want to know her odds. And, Like MomNbabyGirl said, BC doesn't work 100% of the time, so you never know. And just because they're on BC doesn't mean they DON'T want another baby. Maybe they do want another baby, but can't afford it so they stay on the BC??
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• no, a lot of BC out there now doesn't seem to work properly with a lot of peoples bodies and their bodies are rejecting it more and more.. like mine does with all BC.

The Patch seems to have higher complication problems thus a higher chance of getting pregnant.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I was on the pill and got pregnant. I have a 6 month old and wasn't even thinking about pregnancy. Its not 100%!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have asked before because I'm breastfeeding and on the mini pill. I didnt' know that it was normal for you to miss your period on a regular basis while breastfeeding (I've had 4 periods in 7 months been on the mini pill for 5 months).

When your on BC and are late or miss your period and you do NOT want to be pregnant, you tend to ask questions. This not only helps you get information you didnt' know about (side effects of the pill) but you also get experiences of other woman.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 5:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• whats up
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010