For those who have taken Clomid...

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, this is my first time on Clomid and I was looking at my Dr.'s list of instructions today and it says to have my blood drawn sometime between days 21 and 25 of my cycle. He didn't write down what the blood draw is for and I don't remember him telling me during my appointment. I'm too impatient to wait until the office is open to call and ask so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. lol

So, my question is what is the blood draw for? Thanks. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• its to see how high ur ovulation levels are. I was on clomid for a year before I got preg. it lets the doc know if its workin right or if they need to boost ur intake....Goodluck
    Gonna-hav-A-BOY

Answer by Gonna-hav-A-BOY at 11:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's to check your progesterone levels. They will indicate whether or not you ovulated.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010