Are you a sahm? Or do you work outside the home?

I have a part time job.

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to be a SAHM then when my daughter was like 6 months or so i got a part time job.. :) i like it like this ..... im still with her majority of the day but have some time away as well.. even if it is JUST work lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am a SAHM, been that way for some time now. Sometimes I wish I could just find a part time job to help out.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm a SAHM and love it!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Have been a full time SAHM for almost 6 yrs but am thinking of taking on a part time job at a park this summer since i may be able to bring my kids with me...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• SAHM. I was working two jobs, but even with pay from BOTH of them, all my pay was going to daycare, so it was most cost effective for me to stay home. Plus the older two kids are out of school for the summer, and there is NO way we would be able to afford daycare for all three of our kids. So, in the end, we're saving money now!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Was a SAHM for 3 years. Just last week got a part time job.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm happily a SAHM that works my butt off around the house. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am a sahm but I also watch a little girl during the week to bring in a little extra income.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I stay at home. DH works third shift. I'm wanting to go back to school for religious studies and go into ministry, but if we're not in a position where I can I'll probably go for social work whenever its time (which is whenever we don't have kids under school age - we only have one now, but we want at least one more)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010