Did you always have a feeling of the sex of your baby before you found out?

I'm 39 weeks pregnant and still don't know the sex of my baby #2...I was told at my first u/s that they were "pretty" sure it was a boy but I had a total of 3 u/s and couldn't tell a thing...

I just keep telling myself its a girl. Idk why but I just CAN NOT see myself having a boy! Is this motherly instinct or just denial? :( I feel bad for thinking it but I just want a girl so bad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was wrong on all of mine!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I knew I was having a boy from the time I found out I was pregnant. The US confirmed it, but I already knew. I would accidentally always refer to the baby as "him" before I ever officially found out. My mom said she knew with all 3 of her pregnancies.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My current pregnancy has been so different and honestly horrible. I was extremely sick for the first 14 weeks. My other pregnancies were great and they were boys, so I assumed this one was a girl and sure enough, she is!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I knew I was having three girls... I have three BOYS!

I wanted a girl so bad, that I convinced myself they were girls.

If it is a boy, you will get use to it and be happy to have him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Same here I knew I was having a boy and I have a beautiful lil girl :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't know how, but we both knew right away that we were having a boy.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I knew at the end with #2. We didn't find out until delivery.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i THOUGHT i was having a girl before 14 weeks... but the day i found out the sex of my son i started having a feeling it was a boy, but tried to convince myself it was a girl.. blah didnt work! but im happy with my little boy :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ha! my intuition sucks. I think my head got in the way of my heart, because I was hopelessly wishing for a boy with both my girls.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 11:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes. Everyone said I was having a boy. But, both me and my son dreamed of a baby girl and my aunt told me to trust my dreams. Yep! A girl!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010