Trying to help a friend:she keeps mc @ 6 wks? *updated

This is her 2nd pregnancy this year and the first one the baby was fine then around 5 weeks the heart rate started decreasing an at 6 weeks she mc. They did a sono and saw clots coming out with the baby. So this time around they had her on an aspirin regimine for the clots and progesterone suppositories. She is 6 weeks today and started bleeding last night. Any ideas why this would be, what could cause this?

So I talked to her some more about it. She isnt for sure she is mc she is worried because she was bleeding last time she found out she mc. She had bright red but not alot of blood on friday night. More than spotting though. Then last night she passed a couple clots but no blood. Then today nothing. She called her dr they told her to be on bed rest until monday and then come in for an appt. And yes she has had pretty bad cramping but has had this since the beginning of pregnancy. And everything has been fine up until now

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I hope everything turns out okay for her. I know this has got to be extremely difficult.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hope shes ok :(
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010