Does anyone else's husband or s/o want "tickles" to sleep?

I swear, since I started dating him 6 years ago, EVERY night my husband begs for "tickles", or as he's now shortened, "tics". I have to lightly run my fingers down his back, alone his ear, through his hair, etc. It's hilarious, though, because some nights he'll swear he can't sleep, and I'll be like, "Arg, roll over and I'll give you tickles", and within two minutes he's snoring, lol. Good thing he tries to act like SUCH a tough guy for everyone, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol! AWWWW That is sweet! Mine always wants his back rubbed! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• That is SOOOO sweet! My husband is not like that, but my best friends husband likes his arm rubbed. Sometimes she will wake up and he is rubbing his own arm.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Lol I think my husband would be embarrased to ask me for "tickles" to go to sleep at night. His mom or someone must have done that for him to put him to bed as a boy.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have never heard of this before.
    MommyAnnaBanana

Answer by MommyAnnaBanana at 11:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Mine does. He begs me to tickle his head, or arms. I thought it was cute at first, but now it's just annoying, haha.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• That funny!! My hubby and I have a nightime routine too .... he has to have me lean over and kiss him and then he rolls over grabs my hand and plays the big spoon for 10 mins until his uncomfortable ... and then he says ENOUGH and rolls on his belly and goes to sleep ... EVERYNIGHT :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• His mom or someone must have done that for him to put him to bed as a boy."

LMAO, i just asked him, "did you mom give you tickles when you were little?", and he made this face like that was the most absurd thing he'd ever heard, and said, "No...why?". Now I have to explain to him that I'm telling all of Cafemom about it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Mine does. He begs me to tickle his head, or arms. I thought it was cute at first, but now it's just annoying, haha."

I know! I'm like...when do I ever get any freakin' tickles? When he gives them to me they last for about 10 seconds, and even then, they suck!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• mine does, but he doesnt have a name for it. i fall asleep really fast if my head is lightly scratched so i get it about as often as he does...it all depends on whose had the rougher day.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010