Do you go out to see fireworks?

I don't think we are going to fight traffic this year and we are staying home and shooting our own. What's your plans for the 4th?

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We live at the Port of Los Angeles, slightly up the hill, and have a roof top patio. From there we can see the fireworks at the beach, and at the Queen Mary, and at the high school, and pretty much in a complete circle around our home. We plan on staying home, barbecuing and watching all of the displays!! I'm very excited!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We have an awesome location. We can see fireworks without leaving our living room.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We like to BBQ, swim, and watch fireworks. I believe that is what we will be doing on the 4th.
    MommyAnnaBanana

Answer by MommyAnnaBanana at 11:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yea we did and it was a pain in the a$$, we went down town detroit, ill never do it again.
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's illegal in our town to set off fireworks, so we always watch the annual fire works display they put on at the High School. It's right down the street from my mom's, so we sit outside and watch them. This year my brother will be here (I haven't seen him since 2003!) so it's going to be fun.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• we bought some....i hate fighting the traffic too
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We lay on our bed and watch out the window. The whole family gets in there...

We live three blocks from where they set them off.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We are going up to our cabin and there is no traffic. The guy next to puts on a big show for everyone on the bay!! I'm sooo excited! Can't wait to get up there!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No. DD freaks out. That and we hate the traffic.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Last year was our first year going to the real ones - usually we'd just go out back since we never knew how DS would do. He had fun last year so we're taking him again.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010