Do you wear makeup? If so, what kind and how often?

I wear makeup only if I go out like to church or maybe just out with my hubby and kids.. When I'm at home I don't wear makeup.. But if I go to the store I apply a little mascara. But lately I've been getting so a addicted for makeup and everytime I go to the store I buy some or look around to buy next time.. I check YouTube all the time on how to apply eye shadow which I'm so into now, so I try other colors and styles .. I'm learning how to put makeup the right way and look fabulous .. You should try it if you like it of course.. I buy drugstore brand cuz mac is too expensive for my budge right now but I will buy it in the future... The only expensive eye makeup I bougt was the eye primer from urban decay.. Cuz I make my eye shadow last longer.. I'll planning to buy makeup from sephora next time.. Of course safe my money.. Cuz beside makeup I love scrapbooking .. And I spend quite a bit of money on that...

Kajandra

Asked by Kajandra at 11:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I asked this question earlier!! Great minds think alike!! I wear some almost everyday :) If I dont then I look sick :(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wear make up every day. I've been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin for a couple years now, and I really like it.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yes even at home i atleast wear foundation and powder...i love covergirl bcz its water proof and it looks good on anyones skin type....plus it dont clog up my pores like other makeup does and its not that expensive at all i buy mine at wal-mart or anywhere i can find it when i need it
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wear it almost every day, and I wear Bare Escentuals. I wear a highlighting powder foundation, blush, and a tiny bit of light-colored eyeshadow. That's about it for the every day wear. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I only wear Ulta and Bare Mineral brands.

I dont wear foundation ever!

I wear :
    Warmth(which is a bronzer by BM)
    eye shadow usually bare minerals... these kinds ((queen tiffany, and.. crap i forget what the other is called.. its like a light shimmer pink but not really pink..

eye liner, mascara and i fill my eye brows in.... :)

i wear make up to work mon-fri weekend i dont wear make up unless i have plans.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wear Clinique eyeliner, mascara, and foundation powder. I have tried all different brands and I keep going back to the Clinique because it just works so well. Eyeshadow and lipstick are generally just Cover Girl because I like to use a color for a bit and then switch to a new color. I do not wear makeup at home. I like to go bare faced as much as possible. But when I am going out I like to at least put a little powder on and maybe a little eyeliner.

Check this site out. The girl here shows you how to do all sorts of neat things with makeup. http://www.makeupgeek.com/
    MommyAnnaBanana

Answer by MommyAnnaBanana at 12:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't wear any, usually.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wear makeup every day. I love MAC. I wear their eyeliner and powder, but recently have switched over to Merle Norman foundation and primer. It seems to give me more coverage.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I pencil my eyebrows in and if I don't do the rest of my makeup it doesn't look right. I use a variety of types ranging from Mary Kay and Cover girl to Maybeline and Estee Lauder. It depends on what I'm looking for really.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thanks girls for your answers , when I check on YouTube for tips. A like to go to jennissemakeup , I think she is awesome, she uses mac , urban decay products but I check it cuz she apply the makeup so nice and explains it so well..
    Kajandra

Comment by Kajandra (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010