Anyone elses cat chase absolutely NOTHING around the house?

What are they doing when they tear through the house like they are on some sort of police chase or something?

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 11:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pets

• Ours do this, I think they have imaginary friends. Our male will even play fight with an imaginary foe.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Mine does! Usually at night and he jumps on my bed and scares to crap out of me... Ahhhhh!

Running cat Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• yup!!! my little Mocha chases invisible things...she can see them but my boyfriend and i can't...oh well, it makes sense to her hahaha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Maybe they're chasing a ghost, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• HAHA my cat does this ALL the time. I have no idea why, but my kids think it is really funny:)
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 12:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• YES!!!!! OMG! She does it all the time! It's so funny to watch!!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LOL. When we had a cat, she used to do that ALL the time. Usually right after the kids went to bed. I think that was her way of celebrating :) She was THE sweetest cat i've EVER had, and she would let the kids dress her up, play doctor with her...pretty much do ANYTHING to her and she'd never even so much as hiss at them. So I think when they went to bed, she was partying!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• my cat attacks door ways. she does it all the time. jumps up the frame and bats at it as she slides back down. when recently got another cat and she just started it randomly too! we always tease her and say "get that door, dont let it jsut stand there" its soo funny
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• See, that's what would freak me out about a cat. I have seen them do this. It scares me, like there is something there that only he can see. Whereas my dog only freaks out during storms. Which is occurring right now as a matter of fact!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My cat was doing this one night and the next thing I know, there was something moving under my comforter. Apparently the cat had climbed under the edge of the covers and was sneaking up on me. It is funny now, but it wasn't too funny at 2 am, lol.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 12:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2010