If You've Done the 30 Day Shred

Please tell me-
How is the DVD, do you use it once a day? How long is it?
Then I have heard you quit sugar on this shred- what else?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• My husband is doing it and is on day 3 and I second everything Sandra has said.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• How is the DVD, do you use it once a day? You are supposed to do it once a day. and it has a lot of bouncing around like jumping jacks and jump roping. also it has push ups and a lot of squats. I am really out of shape so it was killing me all the bouncing...mainly because I have big boobs and that is uncomfortable. It is high impact from the very beginning with no rest. I dread doing it because I know I can't do it very well. But I will say this it does get easier and you will lose inches if you dedicate yourself to doing it.

How long is it? it is a twenty minute work out. but there are 3 phases that you can do. I'm on phase 1. Someone else told me that Phase 2 isn't much harder and I might as well move up to the next level.

Then I have heard you quit sugar on this shred- what else? I haven't heard that at all. Maybe I should read up on that.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 1:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2010