I should grocery shop with a girlfriend, instead!!

I hate going to the store with my husband! He's always got to have a "schedule" (even if we don't have anywhere to be). I like to take my time, and just enjoy myself. Does anyone else have this issue?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. But my husband wont let you look at anything if it isnt on the list he will walk away and it is hard to find him. It is frustrating especially when they have a sale on clothes.

Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have the issue of "don't get that brand, get his one...it's 3 cents cheaper." I have my staples that I buy everytime I go and when he goes with me, it throws it off because he wants to buy the cheap brand...which doesn't always taste the same. That and I've learned to never take him when he's hungry. Even though the buys the cheap brand...he buys 3 times as much junk.
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 12:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I like to take my dh but he just throws things in the cart without looking at the price. I'm a coupon/sale freak! I go with a plan and stock up on things that are on sale with a coupon so hopefully I won't have to buy it again until its on sale again. He throws off my budget!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Grocery shopping is the only place I can take my husband, he actually enjoys buying food with me. Clothes shopping is another story, its like tortue to him.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 11:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Heatherleigh, mine buys a lot of junk, too! I actually think I save money when he does not go!
    Amber211

Comment by Amber211 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2010