Going to Vegas. What are your favorite places there to visit? (Aside from casinos.)

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 12:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Travel

• We just spent 3 days at Tahiti Village. Loved it. There was no casino, so it was very good for the kids. We went to the strip to see the Sirens of TI show, the Mirage Volcano and the Bellagio Fountains. I would definitely like to walk around the Bellagio some more and see the art collections. We also went to Ethel M.'s Chocolate Factory and Cactus garden. The garden was amazing. We didn't get to see any chocolate production because it was Sat., but there were still samples to try and plenty to buy.

We are going back next week on our way home. We hope to get to Red Rock Canyon and maybe out to Lake Las Vegas.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• we love going to ceadar point and to any beaches!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was just there last month. Dont waste your time with hoover dam. The casinos are the main thing to do. Each offers something to see and do. There are a lot of shows you can see.
    We just hang out on the strip, where ever we end up. There is a cool mall next to treasure Island but the name escapes me. I also like the outlet malls; the one on charlston is my favorite.
    Have fun!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010