puppy power

I have a pup thats 3 almost 4 weeks old,their teeth are coming,I'm concerned about one of the pups because he is skinny I'm really concerned about this wondering if maybe the mom isn't getting enuf nutrition for her pups,the rest look just fine nice and plump but not overly plump. He does play and is active. He doesn't seem like he's sick at all. What can I do to fatten this puppy? Would it be too soon to feed him some soft food?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pets

• try bottle feeding him some and giving him a little bit of wet food (i would double check with the pet store about the kind of food to give them though)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Has he had any shots or seen a bet. Might be parvo. Not sure if I spelled that right. You may want to see a vet.
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Have they been dewormed?
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree with others - need more info before I could say. Most inportantly whether it's been seen by a vet and been dewormed.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2010