NE ONE ELSES HUBBY DO THIS?

MY HUBBY SEEMS TO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED A "WARM UP" B4 DOIN THE DEED! ITS THE SAME ALL THE TIME EVEN AFTER I DROP HINTS. I GET BORED TOO EASILY MAYB BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT FEEL LIKE HAVIN SEX 24/7 AND THEN HE POUTS! UGH ITS SO AGGRAVATING...............

Mz_Momm25

Asked by Mz_Momm25 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I can honestly say, no.

I did have to have a sit down with him 8 years ago or so, but he's been very obliging ever since.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Men are stupid and don't understand hints :p

Tell him straight out what you want and need, You can be gentle with how you tell him, but TELL him!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I gave up on mine. I do my own thing now while he watches TV and I tell him when I'm ready! Works wonderfully for the both of us.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• totally.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My hubby agrees, men hate hints. They're very literal beings, so just tell him exactly what you want and he should be willing to oblige.

My lovely hubby has no problem helping me warm up if I'm not already ready to go.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 12:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• warm yourself up and make him watch. seriously. he'll get the hint ;)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My SO used to be the same way... until I told him that he would probably get more sex if he actually did something to get me in the mood. I had to explain to him that it takes a lot more to warm me up than it does for him. That was enough for him... all he had to hear was "You'll get laid more" and now he is great at foreplay! LOL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• sleepingbeautee, maybe YOU man is stupid, but mine sure as hell isn't.

To the Op, You need to talk to him and communicate to him what you need and want, don't drop hints TELL Him.
    mommas3cubs

Answer by mommas3cubs at 7:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I learned a long time ago f dropping hints doesn't work be direct. Why waste time waiting for him to figure it out ? Make it known what you need.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I had to learn to adjust

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010