best site to watch True Blood on your computer

I am trying to catch up on the series True Blood.What is the best,user friendly,safe site to watch TV on. One that I dont have to download anything to watch the show?

If I 100% have to (always) have to download,can I download to my removeable USB port?

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• www.tvduck.com/True-Blood.html

then click the episode you want if there is a link to megavideo pick that one!! I have never had any problems with that site!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thank you MomOfOne072506.

Anyone else have a favorite site? I would like to have more to try in case one site is down,or doesnt work w/ my system etc.
    SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• ninjavideo.net
    heartsandskulls

Answer by heartsandskulls at 1:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• http://www.yidio.com/show/true-blood

Like a PP said, megavideo sites are usually the most reliable. The yideo site will point you to other options besides megavideo.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Sidereel.com

Go to the search box and type in the name of the show. A list will appear. Click on your show. The page should show all seasons and episodes. When you find the episode you are looking for, click it. A list will appear. This list will vary. But it should be a bunch of links to websites that have that particular episode up and streaming.

I use the site myself. Not every link is free of spam, spyware, virus, and malware. So be wary when clicking. Just thought I should let you know that.

GL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• "Not every link is free of spam, spyware, virus, and malware. So be wary when clicking. Just thought I should let you know that" ~~ so how do I stay safe?

BTW~~ Can someone tell me what streaming is?

Thank you ladies for all your help :)

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• oh, can someone explain exactly what " megavideo sites" are? Sorry,I'm new at this (( blushing))

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Be sure to have some type of virus protection enabled. I have mcafee and it gives me a big red NUH UH when i try to access a baf site.

ninjavideo and megavideo sites are the safest IMO.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• What scares me is all the different sites to choose from once I go to a "main site" I have to choose for a lot of other links. Also w/  PushPlay ,said I have to put in my credit card information but I will not be charger .Is this true? I tried to put in my unemployment mastercard (which only has a few bucks on it) I got a message telling me my card was declined?

I am sorry to ask so many questions/concerns but I am new to this and I need everyone's help to learn.Please keep on helping me.

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Stay away from sites that you are suspicious of, that ask for your credit card info.

Okay, try this link and let me know if its works for you. http://www.sidereel.com/True_Blood

Once there, find the episode you wish to watch. Your links will come up as usual. With megavideo links there is a time limit. 72 minutes. If you still need help, message me and i'll walk you through it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2010