Toilet trained...

What is the best age to start toilet training your child?

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It depends on the child. I had my daughter potty trained by the time she was 2 and my son is 2 and I am still trying to potty train him.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I started my son at 2. It's been quite an adventure. I probably would have waited a few more months but I just had a baby and I didn't want to be changing 2 kids diapers...and he's going to school in September and he has to be potty trained by then.
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 12:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i started toilet training my boys who r 3 at the age of 3. its harder for boys to be toilet trained so i thought id wait until 3. but for my daughter i probably will around 2 and a half maybe?
    Mandyyy

Answer by Mandyyy at 12:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• my son potty trained himself right after he turned 3, just decided one day that he was a big boy! :o) so darn cute! That was EASY!

I've been trying to actually work with my daughter on it, she'll be 3 in a week or so, and she's just not there yet. Instead of trying to push and getting frustrated, I'm just going to wait until she's ready.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My son is COMPLETELY potty trained....as long as he is COMPLETELY naked! LOL. He turned 2 in April. We arent rushing it and he has picked it up pretty quick....however underwear is his kryptonite ;)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• depends when they start showing signs. there isnt a certain AGE to follow by.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We started our kids by 18 months. It is completely up to you and when they show interest. Our kids would always bring us their diaper at that age and ask us to change them. That was a good hint for us that it was time. :)
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 3:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I started at 18 months didn't work. started again at 20 months and potty trained no probs... GL'
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010