I find myself asking dumb questions....

I don't want to, but it's to earn credits/points. UGH! Does anyone find this to be a chore?

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• hey I'm right there with you...I just asked if anybody has been on the Maury show LMAO!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just started doing this thing
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 12:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Are you finding yourself kind of obsessed with it? Are you starting to feel like it's taking over your life? Are you starting to feel detached from reality? Well, if you are, Welcome to the New and Improved Cafemom Answers Section!!rolling on floor

For all those wishing to start their own business, I think we might be on to something here.  Cafemom Answer Syndrome.  You can counsel us Point Whores (as someone else said so delicately)!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I find myself trying to keep up with everyone else. I just logged back in to see if anyone answered some meaningful questions I had posted earlier in the day (again for points, but actual questions) and just realized it's a new day for CM on the East coast...so here I go again...blah.
    CAGirl4

Comment by CAGirl4 (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2010