Do you like scrapbooking? If so, how often do you scrapbooking ?

In kinda new on the subject bu I love it .. I'm a busy stayhome mom of three kids between the ages of 9, 3 and 10 months.. Plus a dog house and my hubby lol.. When I find a free time I try to work on my photos.. Recently on my birthday my husband bought me a cricut expressons .. I'm so excited , I know I will have lots of fun with that machine.....

Kajandra

Asked by Kajandra at 12:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE scrapbooking. I get to scrapbook maybe once a week.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 12:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I really like doing it but I'm not any good at it. I used to do it all the time but have lost interest since I suck at it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• this has been a common question over the past few days.
    I LOVE to scrapbook. The best scrapbooking group here on CM is Crop n Chat. But beware, they don't allow slackers!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I scrapbook everyday! digitally :D I <3 digital scrapbooking! no mess, reusable everything, UNDO :o)

I do my actual paper crafting every couple weeks or so, when ever I really want to drag out all the stuff and deal with the mess.

http://www.browniescraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=154

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• SaraP1989, don't feel but about scrapbooking. I'm not that creative I always check on YouTube for ideas and tips.. As a matter of fact I check on you tube for everything . You should try it..
    Kajandra

Comment by Kajandra (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No. I just don't have the time to do it. I went out and bought a bunch of stuff and wound up giving it all to my daughter. That was a year and a half ago and she is now an avid scrapper! She loves it and she does a wonderful job.

shake hand

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Sorry, that was supposed to say,

(Patting myself on the back) Way to go Mom!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Outstandinglove, sorry if I asked a common question. I don't get to check around moms cafe questions that often.. I'll try to make better questions next time ok. ? I just love scrapbooking so I asked...
    Kajandra

Comment by Kajandra (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• oh that's silly. don't apologize. i didn't say that to be rude. I think it's interesting rather. I havent seen this question asked so many times before. it's a good thing! :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• as another poster responded, I just don't have time to do it. I can get started on it, but will lose interest real quick!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2010