Meat eater, vegan, vegetarian, raw??

What do you eat? I am a vegan who tries to eat as many things organic as possible. My children eat what my fiance eats.. he is an vegetarian. If for example a can of bean are not organic I wash them before I cook. What do you eat?? And out of what you do eat.. what is your favorite meal? My favorite meal is Lentils and red quinoa!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'm vegan and all I eat is fruits and veggies it seems like. I do have the occasional piece of chicken but that's not very often.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• meat, couldent live with out it, my DH would die lol! But i love sushi so i guess thats raw right? lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I eat everything, except crazy stuff like intestines.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I eat everything. I'm an omnivore. I have sharp teeth for cutting and blunt teeth for grinding for a reason! :o)

sorry, but if you willingly eat meat, even if it's "just chicken" even rarely, that's not vegan
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• meat eater :) i love me a nice rare steak
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree with DarkFaery131. Eating any animal product is not vegan so your choice to eat chicken means your not vegan.

That being said I eat everying....meat, veggies, fruits, whole grains, lean dairy, etc.

My favorite meal is good cut steak cooked medium rare, baked potatoes loaded with everything, and a spinch salad with bacon ranch.

Hey...I didn't say it was healthy, LOL, but it's my favorite. We only have it like once every 2-3 months so I don't think it'll kill me.

I do prefer veggies over meat though and could easily switch to a vegitarian diet if I thought it was important but that would never go over around here....My DH is a MEAT EATER!!!!

He's only of those I'll have a steak with a side of sausage kind of people.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Omnivore. I eat over 50% organic, probably close to 75-80%.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• omnivore heavy on the veggies.About 50 to 60 % organic.We eat about 30 % meat based meals ,30% meat free (except hubby) and 40% meat more as a condiment.Tonight we had a curried chicken dinner it was about 50% broccoli ,30% brown rice and 20% chicken.I don't do this for a moral reason or financial but because I like it this way and I think for us it is a healthy way for us to eat.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Forgot to add Risotto with parm and asparagus is a huge favorite of mine and I have it mastered,kind of.Love but cannot master is Indian food love the Sag Paneer ,lots of the Dal recipes and adore several Indian eggplant recipes

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Vegetarian; about 85% organic; all grains are whole.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010