What kind of mommie are you?!?!?!?

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A normal one haha
    katandjohnmommy

Answer by katandjohnmommy at 12:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm a
    Hip mom, fun, loving, no cows milk, extended nursing, anti vax, young, dont jump at every movement my daughter makes, lets her get in the dirt and dont mind kind of mom.

and some more but couldnt think off the top of myhead lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• the best that I can be mom!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm a horrible mom. Dd is ff sleeps in her own crib and has all of her shots! Lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Wow, i must be terrible too then. I don't wear my baby, she started rice cereal at 4 months, she sleeps in her own bed, she's fully vaccinated, we use disposable diapers, and she's less than 6 months old and wears sunscreen.

Seriously though, if I had to define myself, new mom would fit just fine. I am still learning and probably will be until the day I die.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm a great mommy. I breastfeed. Vaccinate. Make my sons babyfood. Go on strolle/walking trips around my neighborhood. Go to college. Young. Read. Hold and cuddle. Co sleep and am now introducing the crib. Have a routine.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am a WONDERFUL mom!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 6:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• The crappy kind! I make my kids clean up thier junk, eat their veggies, get their shots, do their homework, go outside in the sunlight and play, read books, and take baths.

I open my blinds, crank up the music and let me kids dance(they dance like mini power rangers LOL) till they pass out.

I'm the, "lets go to the zoo and hoot back at the monkeys" kinda mom. I'm a, "Brush your teeth or they'll fall out and you'll have to gum your chicken!" kinda mom.
    I tried to BF but my boobies were feeble kinda mom.
    I'm ME!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am an awesome mom of 5 kids. They are 24, 19, 16, 4 and 3. I started them on cereal at 4 months. They all have all their shots, my first slept on his tummy because there was no "back to sleep" rule in 1986. I love them, held them, nursed them and cared for them. I also disciplined them, let them learn and grow, I let them be responsible for their own actions, and face the consequences. I did not give them everything they asked for, I had the nerve to say NO. I went and go to ball games, and school plays and violin concerts. I helped them move out on their own, I helped them enroll in college. I have little ones in bible school, yep flaming christian family here! I enforce bed time, and house rules and curfews. I limited tv and what they where exposed to. I took them for birth control when my oldest two asked for help. I have not lost a kid yet, so I don't think I am doing too bad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010