What is the most annoying or aggravating thing that your SO does?

Mine sings all the time... literally all ...the ... time. At home, in the car... EVERYWHERE. And I get sooo tired of it. LoL. He is a great singer... but still... it gets OLD!

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with kira. It'll be 9 years for my in Sep. and I gotta tell you, he rolls over in bed and I get annoyed. LOL Doesnt mean I love him any less.

He likes to catch me off guard with something perverse. Example: He'll come up and hug me. I hug him back. He tell me he loves me, I say it back. Then he says, "Oh honey I know, I know." I say "Know what? That I love you?" Him: "Naw, that you LOVE THESE NUTS!!!" <~~~~~OH! you have no IDEA how annoying that is!!

He's got the hots for an animated character! He sings when he does #2!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• he gleeks sp? on me LMAO

it pisses me off bad but its so funny too
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• What don't my husband do that annoys me... after 9 years he can look at me wrong and I get annoyed haha

He annoys me when he chews, the way he puts lotion on, burp... the list goes on. I sound like such a b*t*h LOL oh well..
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• he doesn't really think about others to be honest.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• grinds his teeth on a fork or a spoon, i wanna smak him!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• mine likes to rub his feet together when he's really tired, it helps him fall asleep. it really annoys me! lol oh and i have to constantly remind him to put his seat belt on in the car. which i don't understand bc i don't even feel right putting it in drive without my seat belt on.
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• he analyzes things a little bit to much, and there's times when he "catches" me on words....like I'll ask if I "can" do something, and he'll be like "I don't know can you?" and I'm just like grrrrrrrrr that's not what I meant....and then I get a little "well then ask it the way you mean it" talk lol he should have been some sort of vocab teacher instead of an engineer! :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• EVERYTHING lately.. but i'm 39 weeks pregnant HAHAHA
    ramzmomma

Answer by ramzmomma at 10:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010