• In the Spotlight:

today was so embarrasing,..?

My toddler is learning how to use the potty and let me add he is doing great but we went to the store and my son decides to take a dump in the store and pee, I was so red in my face! How did your kids embarresed you at one point?

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 12:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd projectile vomited all over American Eagle. Granted she was only 2 and a half months old, but I was still mortified. I let them know then practically ran out of that store!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was in Shop Rite and had my 2 year old twin sons in the same shopping cart . They got bored with shopping and decided to choke each other.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol oh my gosh....my daughter screams at the top of her lungs in the store...AAAHHHHH!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My husband an kids often go walking on a trail that pretty open to the main roads. My 8 year old at the time, pulls down his pants and pees facing traffic instead of toward the trees. I was embarrassed especially because the joggers in other other lane had passed by us and saw what he was doing. My heart stopped. lol
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I remember when my son who is 7 now was potty training and I was at the park with some friends and their kids. My son looks up and yells at me I gotta go pee...I got up and was starting to walk over to him to take him to the bathroom when he drops his pants and starts peeing on the playground in front of everyone.
    angie729

Answer by angie729 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• my daughter used to scream bloody murder when i would brush her hair. we lived in an apartment so my neighbors probably thought bad but i would rather that than have her walk around with knots in her hair lol :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2010