can you not answer anon anymore?

I understand for the lame and rude answers- but what if you are embarassed or want to give advice with personal stories that you would rather not post unless you could do it anon??

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 1:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope, not until you reach whatever level unlocks that priveledge!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't think you can, unless it's a perk of one of the more advanced levels of this new system.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• hmmm. i can see the advantages of not allowing anon, but i think the disadvantages far outweigh them. LAME!!
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yea a higher level unlocks it. I feel the same way as you though. Some things are embaressing to give advice on and I'd rather do it anonymously -- even if its like 1 or 2 anon answers a day/week it'd be nice
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

soccerchik8287

• sorry didnt mean to post that twice, but you lose credits for deleting answers (another new rule I don't like) so I am just going to leave it
    soccerchik8287

• I know. A lot of things I want to answer I won't anymore because its too personal. I don't care about points.. Just helping others. And I'd rather not humiliate myself in the mean time.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2010