What is the most romantic thing your SO has ever done for you?

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was pregnant my DH won a local radio stations "work force" contest. he got to pick all the songs for like 3 hours. at the time i worked for our cities electric company and we all listened to that same radio station. at noon he came on the air and said "this song is for my wonderful beautiful best friend, my wife, who will bringing our first child into this world in just a few weeks. i love you amanda!" and then they played Amanda by Boston. i was all goofy smiles and all the ladies i worked w/ were misty eyed.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• happyShowed up just bc he was thinking of me

Answer by admckenzie at 1:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Last valentines day,He Went out and got his facial hair shaved the way I said I liked it,and got his hair done all nice then took me to the movies,got me my favorite candy's (I was pregnant),and he had reservations at this really nice restaurant but I was craving burger king so he took me there instead lol,and then we cuddled all night <3
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When he does it.. I'll let you know. hahah
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• He sang "That's Amore" to me on a gondola in Venice. I know he was just trying be a smartass, but every time I hear that song, I remember the gondola ride.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2010