Sorry

.i am sorry to informe everyone but i deleteing my cafemom account. i thought this site would be helpful during the growing years of my kids. But i was wrong. i find this sit nothing but a bunch of hog was and women bashing others for the choices that they make in there pregnance and the raising of there kids. and oppion is one thing but people being mean and hateful to others is all i can take we have enough of that in our world as it is. So i will put this out there i am sure you have heard this from your own mothers Think befor you speak. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. words to live by

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Who was rude to you?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I myself have come across very little bashing in the last few days, but I am sorry this has been your experience.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You may want to consider staying out of the Answers and sticking with groups.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I stopped coming here for awhile. Run off by the constant bashing. But the truth is there are alot of good mamas here. Alot of open friendly advice and its nice to have some place to run too when the kids take over the house and DH took over the TV. I'd say give it a little more time. Hopefully with the new changes there'll be more peace.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2010