Ok so why does everybody leave,now that the bashing is gone?

Ive seen like 4 girls already announce anonymously that theyre leaving,not only have I not seen any bashing since the upgrade,but I dont think there will be as much as there was,we might get our trolls every now and then but come on,why leve right when the bitchyness cools down?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Maybe they are the trolls.. Just a thought.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i thihnk a lot of ppl dont like the new format and rules and stuff and are leaving too
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm sure some left because they like drama... and some left because they think this whole points thing is STUPID!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• ya but most of em Ive seen are mainly saying im leaving cuz you ladies are mean and you bash me all the time...
    mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i think the points thing is stupid...i cant wait till all the hype about it calms down.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think it is mostly they like the drama and if they can't curse people out and tell them how wrong they are then what fun is it.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 1:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Now there will just be drama about the point system! It never ends....Somebody just bashed me.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Actually, I didn't bash and I didn't do the anon thing except in very rare cases where the subject matter was too private for me to say who I was but I felt that maybe the person asking could get something positive out of my answer. I also asked a couple of personal questions anon. I used to enjoy the q and a section, because it had moms from all sorts of backgrounds, where the boards are for where you've got something in common.

But, since the change, it seems like every question on here is "I want more points - bump me" or "Who want's points, here you go..."

If all it's going to be is point grubbing, then that's stupid. It's like going to some impoverished country and throwing change at the beggars, or throwing bread crumbs a bunch of pigeons. I'm hoping the novelty of the new system wears off and that stuff dies down, but if not, then, honestly, I probably won't be coming back either.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol those that are leaving for the reason you mentioned? drama hounds...and they have been caught. Yanno things would have been the same if some moms hadn't felt the need to be mean...blame them , not cafemom. cafemom is finally and sincerely protecting those of us who like this section-and DONT abuse it.
    I say let them leave. bye lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• What are you talking about? There are way more women on here than there were. Mostly for the points, which I feel is silly and juvenile.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 4:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2010