Who were you in high school? (i.e. nerd, prep, popular, school whore, valedictorian, teen mom, the fat girl??)

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i hung out with all the skater kids but i didnt dress like them. i dressed preppy. I was friends with everyone but mostly hung out with that particular crowd because of my boyfriend
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Athlete
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was the funny-cute-skinny one. As described by my friends. I think I'm still funny.. haha.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• the thicker popular "white girl" bc of the fact i went to an all black school and all my freinds were black, they always used to tease me about my big but for a white girl lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Good question, I don't think I ever really fit any one of the categories. I wasn't into sports or clubs. I was on the rodeo team and in french club. I wasn't a prep or nerd. Not popular, whore or fat girl. It would be interesting to know what others would have answered if asked this about me.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• oh and i guess the other few white ppls would call me the school wigger lol but it wasent true
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was the party hard, popular freak pagan chick... The guys loved me, their girls hated me! I loved every second!

Drugs, Sex & Rock n Roll really didn't cover the awesomeness that was highschool!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i was something strange and in between.
    i hung out with the nerds and geeks but it was well known that i was a stoner and after school i would hang out with the "bad kids" from the continuation schools and such.

...and now i'm this semi athletic health fanatic. LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was popular even though I only hung out with my best friends. Everyone knew me or of me. Most ppl liked me and also teachers fave. Not cause I kissed ass but because I was honest and did what I needed to do.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• goth ath
    leanghiapii

Answer by leanghiapii at 1:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010