Anyone have a DH on a c-pap machine at night?

My DH may have sleep apnea, he is going in for a sleep test, I am pretty sure he has it. He stops breathing alot during the night. I dont mind his snoring i can sleep through that easily (grew up with a dad who could snore the house down). I am just trying to get an idea of how loud the machine is and if it is going to bother me at night?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• My spouse has had one for about ten years. The noise is a "white" noise; you will both get used to it in a couple of days. Added bonuses include: better sleep, less sleep, losing weight, longer life.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My dad has one. My mom loves it because is stopped his snoring which was louder than the machine's hum.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thats what I am hoping for Rkoloms he needs to sleep better, right now his sleep is not restful and i know that is why his weight wont budge and we work out and i have him on a very healthy diet and portion sizes, i have lost weight but he hasnt and that worries me because he has always lost faster than i have.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010