me eyses

I'm genetically stuck with bags under my eyes but,what could I do to minimize the appearance of them?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 1:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There are concealers to help with that. I'm not sure if it works...but worth a try.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I could be wrong but I am pretty sure it's a green tinted concealer for dark circles under the eyes.

also, maybe try taking daily vitamins if you don't already, I know you say it's genetic, but if you're not actually tired, it can be a sign of malnutrition. Just an idea, and vitamins are good for you anyways so it's not gonna hurt to try it too
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Are they puffy bags, or just dark circles? I have dark circles. Has them forever. i can even see them on my 3 yr old daughter already. We are really light skinned and thin skinned around the eyes. I use a powder concealer that is yellow to cancel the blueish color. Green cancels out red.

I get mine from sweetlibertine.com for like $5.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2010