Help!

I haven't been on cm for a couple of days and i see there's a new format. i am so confused on answering questions anon or go to the next question in a category. This is very confusing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Kinda have to play with it to figure it out....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I guess I don't fully understand your question... looks like they did away with anon?? and there is now a points system for answering questions... its all weird and newer. Hope you like it though :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Can't you still see who asked an anon?
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• you can not see who asked or answered anon - you will not earn any credits asking or answering questions as anon and you have to earn the right to answer as an anon by getting to level 15.... :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Good luck, it's crazy.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It's crazy, and it's a little fun if you don't mind the insanity of it all. In an effort to reduce trolling, you have to earn the privilege of posting anonymously... and it will take a lot of work to get to that point. I'd go through the email they sent to you and play around with a bunch of questions to get a feel for it.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010