how do you make money?

what ways do you earn your income? i'm out of work, have been applying everywhere unsuccessfully, and if i get approved for financial aid i'd like to go back to school but don't know what to study. just looking for a little inspiration here ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you looked into medical or dental assisting? From what I can tell, those two fields are ALWAYS hiring.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I work from home. I started because my Husband was laid off, and is currently making only half of what he used to make. I love doing what I do!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• What do you LOVE to do? Is there anyway you can turn that into a business or job?

For extra money. Can you sell your children's clothes that they do not wear anymore. I've made some money off of craigslist. I know this is not long term, but any money will help in the meantime.

Good luck! You'll figure it out!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I help run a childrens clothing store, I handle their daily books and helped ipen it and set up the accounting. Mostly i am a SAHM and do small things on the side. I ran a daycare for a few years and that helped us out quite a bit until all the layoffs happened and i lost all but one child, then i worked part time at someone else's daycarecovering for them when needed.

Now DH and I are looking into starting our own business part time doing something we love, I plan to have lots of little things going like making crafts, clothes, hliday decorations and doing henna. We figure if we have a little bit of income from all these things I can do what i love and still stay home and have a little extra money each month.

Just think about what you love and then go do it, I would even be willing to work in a coffee shop part time. There are just no jobs near us.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I work as a mortgage processor, sorry but I wouldn't suggest this as a career. I also have a home business selling candles that once it replaces my other income I will be quitting that job.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010