please don't think i'm shallow but how do i get rid of the face puff

i'm 9 months pregnant and i'm not overweight at all, i've gained 25 lbs worth of baby stuff (placenta, fluid, and baby) and i've managed to stay in great shape but today my husband took a picture of me holding our cat and my face looked so fat in the picture. i have the aweful puffiness under my chin that makes me look like i'm 300 lbs if you only photograph my face. i almost cried and asked him to delete them. it's so embarassing and i don't want to be photographed at all. i don't have swelling anywhere else, not my hands, not my ankles or feet, just under my chin. is there any way i can get rid of this swelling? i know it might seem like nothing but it makes me so self conscious that i only want people photographing me from the shoulders down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• don't delete your photos...i was the same way and now i look back at them and say "My goodness i was beautiful to be pregnant" and think i look fat now. You will regret not having any photos of your pregnancy
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i don't have many..thats why i day you will regret it..i only have 3 or 4 photos because i deleting almost all of mine
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• "say"
    shay1130

• allow people to take pictures but not show you until after the birth. keep them atleast for your child, for a photo album. they'll never say you looked ugly.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 2:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I thought I looked horrible when I was pregnant, but when I look back on pictures I remember myself so much bigger than I actually was. If it bothers you that much there is always photoshop:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It goes away!
    deelite12

Answer by deelite12 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i thought that too an di just looked through all my pregnancy albums like 5 min ago.. : ) i loovee them.. i think i looked so great being pregnant!! I was glowing.. yea i looked like a road map with all my stretch marks.. but pregnancy is beautifuL! LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010