What's changed???

I have been with my Husband now; going on six years. And it was us watching tv while eating snacks and talking to each other. Now it's like he wants me to find my own friends, and he hangs out in his home office a lot. I can walk in there and he is usually listening to music and singing. The door is never locked but I am trying to take this change slowly and move at a fast pace also. A fast pace quick enough for him.
Today he came in and told me that the nieghbor lady was trying real hard to get his attention, to say the house looked nice after being painted recently. He knows I think she's evil, mostly because he told me she was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit down and talk to him and ask him why he doesn't want to hang out with you anymore? I'm confused about the neighbor comment.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Do y'all usually fight? Or argue? How often do you have sex?
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 2:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• After being married for so long things will change. I've been married 8 years and somewhere around 6-7 years married I noticed that I enjoyed more time alone and my husband doing his own thing. Eventually it start taking a toll and we talked about it and now we are back to doing the things we did back in the beginning of our marriage like watching tv on the couch, going to bed together, helping each other around the house. Its really the small things that will bring a marriage back together but first you have to communicate your concerns to him. Good Luck!!
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• do you remember how it use to be when you and hubby first got together? remember: you are woman first then wifey. do something a little to put some spice into your live.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 6:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010