Can you change your name on here?

Like, mine is Momtobeofaboy. Can I change it to Mommy2be or whatever I want it to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You need to start a new profile to change your screenname. At least that was the old rule.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You cannot change your screenname. They are not going to change this any time soon.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 2:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was wondering this same thing. Someone told me to ask "Cafe Lisa" So I sent her a message this evening. I haven't heard back yet though.
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 2:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Why did you ask this anon and then tell us your SN? lol... just thought that was funny.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• OH, and since you did ask this anon and we do know who you are can you "test" my question about whether anons can respond to their anon questions as anon or not... hope that made since...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm sure that's not her real SN... LoLs
    I was wondering this as well, so when I have my baby, I will have to make a new profile to make it a cute name? My name now is courtesy of my cat! (=^â—‹^=)
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 2:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Wow, Blueliner, you seem rude! LoLs, I was the ANON, and I was just testing it, and I am pretty sure you don't answer a question anonymously! But, thanks for your non~useful input!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 2:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010