Ringing in the ear

about three weeks ago I suffered a really bad ear infection (swimmer's ear). Well, I don't have too much money but I got prescription antibiotics from the dr anyway. I didn't take it yet bc I hate meds and I was hoping it would clear up on its own. A few days after I got the meds I think ( i was not ttc) I got implantation bleeding! So now I am just waiting. All my test came out negative but, i want to wait till my next period to be sure. The med that I have is not good at all for pregnant women. So what do I do? I don't have the money to go back to the dr. My ear doesn't hurt that much at all anymore, but my ear is a little swollen and I have such loud ringing in my ears. Someone told me if I don't take my meds that I can develop an absys(sp) in my brain from the infection! Yet I don't want to hurt my child if i am pregnant. what would you do? I use vinegar, rubbing alcohol, homeopathic stuff.no water bc it can it make worse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• Umm you probably should have taken the meds!!! why spend the money that you don't have to get meds your not going to take, for something that you need to take them for? Just wondering?
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2010