What is ONE thing you would tell a new mom to buy?

Name one thing a soon to be new mom should buy before her baby is born. I know some of us could not have survived without a few things however narrow it down to that one item every new mom should have.

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 6:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A boppy nursing pillow. Greatest thing ever. I used if for months, breastfeeding, and when my daughters started taking some bottles, my husband used it to help with the feedings. As my girls got to the age where they were starting to sit up on their own, they used the boppy on the floor for support. I loved that thing.

Answer by vicesix at 8:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• a bouncy seat for sure!! We never had a swing, they were too expensive for us, but we ad the bouncy seat and honestly I felt it worked just as good if not better! She was able to use it for a long period of time and it didnt take up a lot of space! It was perfect for us

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• a boppy

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• A swing.

Answer by IhartU at 7:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• a glider rocker

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• A bouncer chair with lights & music.

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LANOLIN If you are breast feeding.

Answer by Melissa823 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i agree with lanolin. even if you don't breastfeed it is amazing on diaper rash or if your hands or feet are really dry they crack and bleed soothes it and heals them up quick. best stuff in the world.

Answer by tanper29 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• A CRIB.

Answer by lendales_mommi at 6:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2010