Short or long??

Hair that is LOL Mine used to be down to my butt... I needed a change and chopped off 13 inches and got bangs!!! I have much more body now and it feels so much lighter!!

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 6:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Medium--just above shoulder length. I did let it grow long a couple of years ago, and then chopped it off for the Locks of Love charity--iI donated about 16 inches! Now that I'm pushing 42, I don't think hair that long looks as nice, as a shoulder length (or shorter) bob or angled or layered cut. Besides, coloring really long grays isn't fun either! LOL :o) But after some 20+ years with bangs, this is the first year I've let them grow out.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Long - love it long however my oldest daughter and I chop our hair every summer and donate to locks for love. She had 13 inches cut off and I did 12! Our are still shoulder length though.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i love my hair short, but do not love it short when i am over weight (i just had a baby)
    i also love to grow it long and then cut it short, because it feels so good!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i wear my hair long, i dont look good with short hair.
    did you donate the hair??
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 7:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I've had long hair most of my life and 2 years ago I cut it short. I love it short, it is so much healthier, styles much better and is easier to maintain.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Long right now bc I'm too broke to get it cut.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• around my shoulders, kinda long, kinda short lol
    klianemcb2

Answer by klianemcb2 at 7:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have my hair cut short in a stacked bob style. I love it short because it is easy to maintain and 'no fuss'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• A couple of inches past my shoulders. I had it long once, cut off 14 inches to donate and then it was short - but I'm most comfortable at the length it is now.

Answer by missanc at 7:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wear my heart very short. My hair is fine and when it is long, it is very limp and unmanageable. Also, I love that I can blow it dry in about 3 minutes and be on my way.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2010