test

is 3 weeks and 2 days to soon to get a + sign? i got one this morning.y did it show up so soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could be further along than you think. congrats dear
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No not too early at all. You usually miss a period by about four weeks so you are right within that five days sooner frame. Congrats!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nope not to early!!! Congrats Mama!!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I got mine at 10 days post ovulation.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• mine didn't show up that soon. I knew I was pregnant with my first and took a bunch of pregnancy tests and all still came out negative till I missed my period the day I was suppose to start finally it came out positive and then the next morning it was positive. So I agree with carmadsmom you might be further than you think. Congrats!
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It's definitally not too soon. Your body probably just producing an excellent amount of HcG for your baby! Although I must tell you, false positives DO happen. I've been a victim of one of those bastards. Take a second test or go to your doc and if its positive again CONGRATS!
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 1:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010