18 weeks and nothing?

i feel bummed.. second baby and im 18 weeks 1 day and still not feeling anything, i thought it would be sooner :( when did you ladies with more then 1 child begin to feel 2nd child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my 1st, I felt him around 14 weeks. With my 2nd I think I was about 20 weeks. I don't know why it was so much later. Maybe it's like that with the 2nd child, I dunno.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I felt my 1st around 4 or 5 months. My second at 4 months and my 3rd took a lot longer. I was well into my 5th month before he would really kick. He just likes to move and its not that noticeable with how busy I am with my other kids. You feel the baby just give it time.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. Just like everyone has different pregnancies.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• With my first, I noticed fluttering about 14 weeks. With the 2nd, it was more like 18 or 20. Third and fourth were also more along the lines of 20 weeks. Maybe it was the changes in my body or maybe I was just too busy with the other children to notice the first light kicks. I wouldn't worry about it. :)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 9:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I felt my son twice with my second pregnancy through the whole thing. I had to get a heart beat monitor because I was so paranoid but he turned out to be a healthy baby. My first moved 24/7...no joke
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• All three times I never really felt anything major until around 22 weeks. I started feeling just little flutters around 20 weeks I believe, the big kicks then came a couple of weeks later.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think with my second and beyond it was later. My first was around 14 weeks. I think it is because I was streched out after the first one so the baby could grow bigger before actually coming into contact with the sides of my uterus. That sounds funny to say but I think you can get the point. Don't worry, You'll feel baby soon!
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Around 20 weeks. I remember going to the ultrasound and he was moving like crazy and I couldnt feel it, but soon after I started feeling him!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• with my DD I started to feel the fishy in a bowl/ fluttery butterflies movements as early as 12 or 13 weeks.

I didn't until 15 weeks with this pregnancy, and it's not nearly as frequent as with my dd.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was 22ish weeks with my first when I felt her move for the first time, and 19 weeks with my second. So it wasn't too much earlier. I felt my 3rd, and 4th much earlier than the first two.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2010