Do you post anonymously?

If so I would recommend not doing that for a while. If you answer someone who asked a question anonymously all you have to do is look at your transcript to see who wrote it. That is as long as you answer there question. Please bump up for all to see. I also posted this anonymously to show everyone that it is true. Also if they fixed the glitch then it won't work, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really don;t see what the big issue is--ESPECIALLY in "Just for Fun" and similar categories! I TOTALLY understand the need in SOME categories, but honestly, I think the ANON option became WAAAAY overused--and usually to bash or correct someone's spelling!! LOL

Notice how the "spelling Nazi's", the nasty and REALLY confrontational members have all disappeared?! Not so "tough" now that we know your screen name!!! (Still don;t know who you are in real life, but I digress...) LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I only posted anon in one particular person's questions because she always sent me nasty grams even when I agreed with her. I never knew what I "did" to her. She just chose me to troll.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Lori I heart you LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree with LoriKeet.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thanks for letting us know lol
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No, I don't think I ever have. I can see using the option if you want to share something very personal, but I think that if you are going to put your opinion on something, you should have the courage to sign your name to it.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 9:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thanks for the heads up! The only time I've ever asked a ? anon was when it was an embarrasing sex or down there ?. I have NEVER answered anybody anon. If I'm not gonna say it w/ everybody knowing who's saying it then I don't need to say it at all. I have always tried to word my responses so they aren't offensive, hasn't always been the outcome lol, some ppl get bent outa shape over the stupidest things.... I'm glad they made ppl earn the right to answer anon, its been so much better! So much less drama & just downright rude responses.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My Transcript You answered Anonymous's question Do you post anonymously? (0 credits)

No, it doesn't......

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• testing.....
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• WOW your right!!!!!!!!!!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2010