Ever go to a concert and feel like it's torture to be around bright lights, a crazy croud and deafning noise?

My DH and I went to a concert last night and we left with my DH not feeling well. It was his first time to a concert. He said the bright lights, crazy crowd and the loud noise got to him. 45 minutes before the show ended, it had been very torturous for him. He didn't say anything to me because he said it was too late! Anyone know if there is a term for this? And it appears his blood pressure isn't good this morning. He slept fine last night.. well, from what it appeared to me. Any suggestions of what he has or got due to the bright lights, noise and crazy crowd?

SimpleeMommy

Asked by SimpleeMommy at 9:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• I don't like crowds anyway, and the excessive volume of the music is painful.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It's sad that I can not enjoy a good rock concert anymore. Old age stinks!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• As I've gotten older, I can't tolerate that stuff anymore either. I used to love it. However, if you add any type of sickness into a mix like that, I'd have probably thrown up on someone.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I get like that sometimes. It's like sensory overload and I start to feel woozy. Summer concerts are the worst for me since the heat is added in too.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Sorry he is feeling bad. But I've been to hundreds of concerts and never had this happen to me, maybe it is something he would have gotten anyway. If I was there I would have been part of the crazy crowd.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No idea...maybe he's jusut not feeling well anyway so it was bad timing -
    or maybe it was heat , I mean concerts are generally hot?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2010