What plans do you have for your family this summer?

We will be hitting the amusement parks, 2 zoos, elmos world, & my husband & I are going to see the eastern state penn. What about all of you, what do you have plaaned to do with your families?

mom_to_a_angel

Asked by mom_to_a_angel at 10:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Staying home and playing in our backyard, swimming in our new pool and going to the Childrens Museum (we were given a year membership as a gift)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No big plans this year. We want to hit the beach a few times. We are going to the lake for a few days too. (The boat is not behaving so the lake may not happen too soon.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We jsut moved from Utah to Austin Tx. We have never been here until the move, so we will probably explore the new city some this summer and maybe a trip to an amusement park since I was supposed to take my son to one last year for his birthday and we were too broke-probably make it up to him :)
    *my sister had went us money to go last year-but we were so broke we ended up buying food with it
    other than that-we will be going to Dallas this weekend for the 4th of July...hubby's best friend lives there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• we're visiting my MIL in Lafayette, LA in a few weeks...so we'll go to New Orleans & Baton Rouge while we're down there, eat lots of good Cajun & Creole food, and theres a water park too.

the rest of the time we'll spend swimming in my moms pool and going to the park down the street from our house.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Not too much really since I have difficulty breathing in the humidity and don't like the high heat of the south.
    My husband wants him and I to have a weekend alone together someplace inexpensive, yet nice, so we'll see.
    My 18 y/o is searching for a job and my 16 y/o will probably do "teen" things if she can't find a job (they're scarce here).
    My oldest daughter and granddaughter just moved out yesterday into their first rental so we'll have the house to rearrange, paint, and fix up. I'll also be having my granddaughter stay with us every weekend. :)
    I'm hoping to have a yard sale at the end of July. I've never had one before so I hope I know what I'm doing.
    Summers are also times to get the girls' yearly appointments out of the way. They had their eye exams last week, dentist is this week, and health checks upcoming.
    My 18 y/o turns 19 in July and there will be other family functions to attend.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010